2020 Toll Rate Updates
New Year, New Toll Rates
2020 is quickly approaching! A new year means new toll rates and we want to keep you in the know. Please be sure to stay tuned for more toll rate updates as we learn about them.
- Central Texas Regional Authority: CTRMA approved a 1.7% toll increase for 183-A and U.S. 290 East, effective Jan. 1, 2020. Read more.
- Central Florida Expressway Authority: The CFX Governing Board adopted a new Pay by Plate toll rate, which will go into effect on July 1, 2020. Read more.
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ): "Tolls, fares and fees are going up on Port Authority bridges, roads, tunnels" effective January 2020. Read more.
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC): Tolls will be increasing by 6% for both E-ZPass and cash customers. The increase is set to go into effect at 12:01 a.m. on Jan. 5, 2020 on all sections and extensions excluding three western PA cashless toll facilities. Read more.
- Texas Transportation Commission: Toll rates are increasing 2% on the Grand Parkway, as of Jan. 2020. Check out the new rates.
- Elizabeth River Crossings: The tolls on the Downtown and Midtown tunnels in Virginia will increase. Check out the new rates.
No change in toll rates
- New Jersey Turnpike Authority: No toll increases in 2020 for the Parkway and Turnpike drivers.
- New York State Thruway: no toll increase and tolls are frozen through 2020. Drivers should be on the lookout for New York converting to cashless toll by the end of 2020.